PHASE ONE – COMPLETED
- Rezoned campus to comply with local requirements.
- Repaved roads and improved pedestrian circulation; added parkway lighting and pathway.
- Conducted facilities condition assessment.
- Upgraded lighting throughout campus while addressing energy efficiency.
- Initiated new lawn/meadow maintenance guidelines, creating cost and environmental efficiencies.
- Planted seedlings across campus.
- Removed ball field press box, dugouts.
- Built a new greenhouse.
- Refreshed aesthetics of the Chapel.
- Refreshed aesthetics of the Henderson Administration Building.
PHASE TWO - COMPLETED
- Improved entries at Miracle Drive and North Gate.
- Renovated The Manor and Schneider Cottage.
- Renovated the Vocational Administration area.
- Renovated the Community Life Library.
- Added thermal energy efficiency upgrades to indoor swimming pool, as well as a retractable glass wall for the summer season.
- Renovated the New Albany and Senatobia Homes, renaming the New Albany home the McPherson Home.
- Built two new transitional homes, naming one home the Myra Trail Crowe Home.
- Renovation of Buckman Enrichment Home
- New Security System, featuring after hours access control and gates
- Improved way-finding, street, and house number signage
NEXT 12 MONTHS:
- Renovation of Burt, Starkville, and Tupelo Homes
- Review and reprioritization of Master Plan and re-assessment of Resident Phasing
NEXT TWO TO THREE YEARS:
- Project Consultation - Scope C and Residential North development
- Renovation of Cleveland, Greenwood, and Denny Homes
- Renovation of Lafayette and Saleeby Homes
NEXT FOUR TO FIVE YEARS:
- Renovate or rebuild Memphis Prep Home
- New soda shop and outdoor patio (or social structure) at western edge of Great Lawn
- Improve outdoor recreation areas
FUTURE PROJECTS ACROSS CAMPUS:
- Improvements to Good Works Complex I
- Expansion of Caffey Clinic
- New Habitat Gardens
- New Maintenance Building