The 2016 chapter in Baddour Center history is closed; and, looking back, we experienced many highlights. Among the many include:
- Welcoming 4 new directors to our Senior Leadership Team.
- Jennie Lou Pryor – Director of Health Services
- April Caccavano – Director Residential Services
- Richie Ayers – Director of Physical Plant
- Kristin Goode – Director of Education and Behavior Supports
- YOUR Summer Program reaching capacity in Year 2.
- Unveiling a new and more tech-friendly website.
- Sending this year’s group of STAR Trippers to Louisville, KY.
- Forming a new working relationship with ABB, an international company and one of Senatobia’s newest corporate citizens.
- Formally dedicating the Henderson Administration Building on October 22, with much gratitude to Jimmy and Mabyline Henderson and their family.
- Laying the foundation for successfully addressing changes presented by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA) concerning resident employment. This involved engaging with Mississippi’s Department of Rehabilitation Services.
There is always so much for which to be thankful. Praise God from Whom all blessing flow.
Also, many thanks to you whom take interest in, engage with, and are a part of all we do. Please know it doesn’t escape our notice that YOU help make all of this possible.
We are excited another year is underway and bringing with it, like each new year does, new opportunities and experiences. We offer in advance our appreciation for helping us in 2017 best serve the persons who call The Baddour Center home. A heart-felt “Happy New Year” to you from all of us, hoping you have a healthy and fruitful 2017.