A personalized fitness plan will include goals to improve heart rate and increase levels and time on fitness equipment. Awards and incentives are used to encourage attainment of exercise goals. Our support staff provides instruction and demonstrates how to use Fitness Center equipment. Treadmills, stairmasters, cross-trainers, recumbent bicycles, weight-lifting equipment, free weights, and a beautiful aerobic indoor swimming pool are all available for use. We accommodate physical limitations as much as possible so that every resident receives the maximum benefit from exercising.
We also participate in Special Olympics events.
Shed and Jane Caffey Clinic
The Caffey Clinic's primary care is for residents of The Baddour Center; however, services are available to Baddour staff and the outside community in various capacities.
Resident Care includes:
- Monthly health checks
- Yearly physicals
- Illness assessment
- Chronic disease monitoring, such as hypertension and Type 2 diabetes
- Pharmacy planning and distribution
- Medication administration training for Direct Support Professionals
- Emergency Care
- Patient advocates for specialty appointments
- Liaison between specialty consults and resident families
Non-Resident Care includes:
- Insurance wellness screenings
- Athletic physicals for school groups
- Company-wide immunizations
- CPR training
- First Aid training
For more information about your business or school group receiving care from our staff, contact Jennie Lou Pryor at 662-366-6923 or by email.